Lately, Samsung released their Galaxy Note 7. It became controversial because of some reported cases, most of the cases is about the battery explosion of the said phone.
Now, Xiaomi unveiled the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 that is looks like the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. This will be the counterpart for Galaxy Note 7 of Samsung.
- 5.7 inches display, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 64GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- 22.5 megapixel rear camera
- 8 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer sensor
- 4070 mAh battery
- Black, Gold, and Silver available colors