Finally, Motorola unleashed the Moto with some amazing phones. One of those phones is the Motorola Moto Z.
Moto Z is amazingly thin that will surely bring you a comfortable grip. It has 5.5-inch display with a Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
The right side of Moto Z houses the power button and the volume keys. Opposite to it, the left side of Moto Z is empty. Its top edge houses the nanoSIM/microSD card tray and the noise cancellation mic, while the bottom edge contains the USB Type C port.
As you notice, Moto Z doesn’t have a headphone jack. But playing music will be via the USB Type C port instead. Don’t worry, a 3.5 mm USB-C adapter is included in the package.
Motorola Moto Z specs:
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch AMOLED display, 1440 x 2560 pixels
- 64GB internal storage
- 13 megapixel rear camera
- 5 megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB Type-C
- 2600mAh non removable battery
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensor
Motorola Moto Z is yours in just about P28,095.00